March For Meals
is a nationwide promotion sponsored by
Meals on Wheels of America.
The goal is to raise awareness for Meals on Wheels programs and how they combat the growing concern of hunger in our communities.
Ken-Ton Meals On Wheels celebrated March for Meals 2017 with:
- A celebration brunch on Sunday the 5th of March at Banchetti's by Rizzo on North French. See the flier for this by clicking here
- National Pi Day with Sweet Beginnings on Saturday March 14. Visit Sweet Beginnings at 3759 Delaware Avenue and buy a pie. $3.14 from each pie is donated to KTMOW. Download an order form by clicking here
- Community Champions Week March 13 to 17: Leaders of the Ken-Ton community (political, business and service club members) will join us each day this week and take turns going out to deliver meals with an experienced driver or server
- Volunteer Appreciation Week will be from March 20 to March 24. We will have a light lunch for our kitchen help, drivers and servers each day between 11:30 and 1:00 p.m, including door prizes!
- The Town of Tonawanda and Kenmore Village Boards have each declared March as March for Meals Month this year in honor of the work we do at Ken-Ton Meals On Wheels
Check back here in early 2018 to see what we have lined up for March for Meals 2018!