March For Meals is a nationwide promotion sponsored by Meals on Wheels of America.
The goal is to raise awareness for Meals on Wheels programs and how they combat the growing concern of hunger in our communities.
Ken-Ton Meals On Wheels celebrated March for Meals 2021 with:
- A celebration brunch on Sunday the 7th of March at Banchetti’s by Rizzo on North French. $21.95 per person. Call 691-4045 for reservations.
- National Pi Day with Sweet Beginnings on Sunday, March 14. Order a pie at either Sweet Beginnings (3759 Delaware Avenue) or Ken-Ton Meals on Wheels using the Pi Day order from and $3.14 from each pie will be given to KTMOW. Pi Day Order Form 2021
- Back for a second year! Di Paulo’s Pizzeria is helping us celebrate Pi Day. Call on Sunday the 14th of March and order a large and one item pie. Tell them you want the Ken-Ton Meals on Wheels Pi Day Special. You pay the normal rate for a large pie and DiPaulo’s will give $3.14 to Ken-Ton Meals on Wheels ! ]
- Volunteer Appreciation Week will also be March 8 – 12th. We thank you for everything this past year. Please enjoy a take away lunch as a token of our appreciation on the day(s) you come in.
- March 17th – Monthly Ken-Ton Meals on Wheels take out meal – Enjoy corned beef and cabbage, red potatoes, carrots, rye bread and a shamrock cookie. $8.00 for a single meal or 4 for $30.00, please reserve your meal by 3/15. Take Out Dinner March
- Once again Gigis’s Cucina Povera on Kenmore Avenue will be hosting a St. Joseph’s Day Table and they have named Ken-Ton Meals on Wheels their honored charity. They will have tables from Wednesday, March 17 through Friday, March 19. For reservations call Gigi’s at 877-8788
- The Town of Tonawanda and Kenmore Village Boards have each declared March as March for Meals Month this year in honor of the work we do at Ken-Ton Meals On Wheels
Check back here in early 2022 to see what we have lined up for March for Meals 2022!